Kao ran a booth at "in-cosmetics Asia 2010” in Bangkok
Jan. 20, 2011
Kao ran a booth at "in-cosmetics Asia 2010”, the leading exhibition and conference in Asia for personal care ingredients, took place at BITEC (Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center) in Bangkok, Thailand from 2 to 4 Nov. 2010.
"in-cosmetics Asia” aims to provide business opportunities and networking platforms for specialists and related persons in the ingredients industries of Asian region and it has officially been crowned the most popular personal care ingredients event in Asia with 232 exhibitors and over 4,690 visitors attending the Bangkok show.
Many cosmetic manufacturers, formulators, scientists and sales & marketing experts from not only Asian countries but also from around the world visited the show, and each booth was frequented by visitors.
"Eco” was a concept of this exhibition for Kao. At our exhibition booth, we introduced our approach to environmental issues and exhibited the following five products as eco-friendly and people-friendly products.
- High performance foam booster 「AMPHITOL 20HD」
- Eco-friendly（No labeling needed） multifunctional nonionic surfactant 「LEVENOL H&B」
- Eco-friendly（Free nitrosamine） multifunctional nonionic surfactant 「AMIDET N」
- Mild main ingredient for shampoo/body soap 「AKYPORLM 45CA」
- Silicone free shampoo formulation with good performance 「PRIOLY 1000S/PEARL CONC. FC-1」
258 visitors visited Kao’s booth and they were interested in our products. We realized a growing sense of concern for "eco" all over the world.
Kao will continue to develop products that match the market needs, and will contribute to the development of the personal care product industry.
- 『in-cosmetics Asia』crowded with visitors
- Kao’s exhibition booth surrounded by enthusiastic visitors
- Related link